In this video, we walk you through creating your next social media posts automatically:
If you're like most business owners, you are probably struggling to find enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done. This is especially true when it comes to marketing your business. One way to help free up some of your time is to automate your social media posts.
Ever wondered how important social media is for your brand? Being on the internet alone makes your business stand out.
In fact, research from Sprout Social found out that 77% of consumers prefer to purchase from a brand they follow on social platforms.
And if you're not in the social media realm yet, you're not just losing tons of customer interactions. You're likely losing your sales to your competitors that are out there actively posting on social media.
But you might be thinking, "Ergh, I don't have time for my socials. And I'm not a famous Instagram influencer. So what am I supposed to do with that?"
That's why there's a so-called process called social media automation. You literally just have to schedule your posts or repurpose your blogs into social media posts to keep them getting traffic while adding engagements to your brand.
Why should social media automation be a part of your marketing strategy?
This blog post will discuss the best practices for automating social media posts. In addition, this blog post also features all the proven strategies Autymate employees use to send out blogs across social media platforms!
So, Why Should I Start Posting In Social Media Using Social Media Automation?
Still skeptical about why you should start getting out there?
Here are three quick reasons why you should start being active on socials with the help of social media automation tools.
You'll save time.
Gone are the days when you'll have to manually copy and paste the same content across all platforms and hit publish every single time.
Today's social media automation platforms literally just let you schedule content, and it goes live by itself.
Social media is a massive part of marketing, and if you're not utilizing it, you're missing out on valuable opportunities to connect with potential and current customers. Automating your social media posts will help you free up some time so that you can focus on other aspects of running your business.
You can post consistent content for better brand awareness.
In a recent article published by Forbes, it is found that brands that put consistent branding across all channels celebrate an increase in revenue of up to 23%.
That's a ton of traction to your brand if your marketing strategy involves frequently posting on social channels.
Social media automation platforms let you put out content consistently to keep your audience engaged and your social algorithms pumped up.
When you automate your social media posts, you can ensure that there is a consistent flow of content going out to your followers. This is important because it helps keep your brand top of mind when they are ready to make a purchase.
The more frequently you publish relevant content, the better brand engagement and brand awareness you get.
You can track your performance and improve your marketing strategy.
Automating your social media posts allows you to track your performance and see what works well and can be improved. This is valuable information that you can use to fine-tune your marketing strategy.
You'll learn how to interact with your audience, create engaging posts that bring your website traffic, and basically build a community of followers.
And if you're wondering if social media posts really work into bringing traffic, just know that 47% of people who follow your brand on social media are more likely to visit your company's website.
It's like generating more free traffic for your site while keeping your customers in touch with your brand!
You establish a better connection with your customers
So, a recent study found out that emotionally connected customers give your brand 306% lifetime value.
You'll never have to spend on marketing, retargeting, and customer acquisition ever again.
Simply keeping your customers connected on your social media posts lets you dominate your market, and social media automation will be your ticket to start establishing better customer ties.
How can you start making social media posts that people want to read?
How To Create Engaging Social Posts
When it comes to social media marketing, one of the most important things you can do is create engaging posts. But, doing this can be time-consuming and challenging.
Here are ten ways to create engaging social media posts
- Know your audience. One of the best ways to create engaging social media posts is to know who your audiences are, and what they're interested in.
- Share quotes that resonate with your audience. Whatever industry you're in, it's important to post relevant content. Posting irrelevant content can lead you to unfollows and will likely flag your brand so the algorithm puts you lower in the feeds. (Yes, it does that!)
- Share photos or videos that are relevant to your audience. For example, what's your day-to-day office routine looking like? What are the top tips you could share for aspiring business owners? Share content that gives them a realistic idea of what it's like to thrive in your industry.
- Post polls or questions to get your audience engaged.
- Share statistics or data that is relevant to your audience.
- Give something educational to your audience. For example, tell them some new tips or tricks, or some hacks that will help them remember your brand. Or share an interesting fact that they never thought existed. It's all about using their curiosity to your advantage to keep them engaged.
- Write catchy headlines that will make people want to click on your post.
- Use images, infographics, and videos to break up the text and add visual interest.
- Use hashtags to reach a wider audience. Hashtags help people in social media find your content, so make sure you use the best and most relevant ones!
- Keep it short and sweet. Don't write a novel on social media. People only want to skim your content, so make sure you get their attention with a small amount of text!
Tell me, When's The Best Time To Post on Social Media?
There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best time to post on social media depends on your audience and the type of content you're sharing. However, here are a few general tips for finding the best time to post on social media:
However, there are some general guidelines that you can follow.
- For Facebook, the best time to post is between 1 pm and 4 pm EST.
- The best time to post is between 12 pm and 3 pm EST for Twitter.
- For LinkedIn, the best time to post is between 7 am, and 10 am EST or 5 pm and 8 pm EST.
- Share content during the times when your audience is most active. Be sure to quickly respond to interactions, too, as engagements give your social media pages a better ranking in the algorithm.
By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to creating social media posts that will help grow your brand and bring in website traffic.
Develop a marketing automation strategy.
As the marketing field grows, marketing automation has become a hallmark of marketing efficiency.
Unfortunately, keeping up with marketing trends can be complicated and overwhelming for some business owners juggling many different priorities on top of their usual operations.
But, marketing automation is an investment that pays off in spades by freeing you from having to monitor your marketing tasks constantly. So you can focus your attention where it matters most: growing your business.
Over the next sections, we will cover developing a social media marketing automation strategy for small or medium-sized businesses looking to grow their audience and acquire new customers through effective, efficient social media marketing.
What are the best social media marketing tools?
There are several different social media marketing tools that you can use to automate your social media posts. Some of the most popular tools include Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer. These tools allow you to schedule your posts in advance, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to post something. They also provide analytics so you can track the performance of your posts.
If you have blogs on your website, these can be easily repurposed into social media posts using a tool like CoSchedule. Simply take the blog post URL and add it into CoSchedule, and it will automatically pull in the title, images, and text from the blog post. From there, you can edit the text and add a call-to-action (CTA) before scheduling it to be posted on your social media platforms.
Another way to automate your social media posts is to use tools like Hootsuite or Buffer to schedule them in advance. With these tools, you can create a queue of content that will be automatically published at predetermined times. This is great for when you have a batch of content that you want to share over a period of time.
Both CoSchedule and Hootsuite offer free plans that allow you to connect up to three social media accounts and schedule up to 30 posts in advance.
If you find that you need more than this, they also offer paid plans with more features and support.
What is social media automation?
Social media marketing is a time-consuming marketing task that business owners should stay up to date. One way to reduce the number of marketing tasks is social media automation. Social media automation uses tools to automate posts generation, what time you should post on social media, and UTM code on your social media posts.
The best practice I recommend is high-quality content relevant to the audience and using analytics to track the performance of your content.
This blog post will focus on using SEMRUSH to automate social media posts.
Automating Social Media Posts: The Best Practices
When it comes to automating your social media posts, there are a few best practices that you should follow.
- First, make sure that your content is high-quality and relevant to your audience.
- Second, be sure to schedule your posts in advance, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to post something.
- Third, use analytics to track the performance of your posts. This will help you determine which types of content are most popular with your audience and which social networks are most effective for marketing your business.
How to Automate Your Social Media Marketing Like the Pros in SEMRUSH
Social media marketing can be a time-consuming task. However, business owners need to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends. One way to reduce time spent on marketing tasks is to automate your social media posts. This blog post will discuss the best practices for automating social media posts. We will also guide how to automate your social media marketing like the pros.
SEMRUSH offers a social media poster that you can use to automate your social media posts. The social media poster allows you to schedule posts in advance and tracks the performance of your posts.
To post on the social media poster in SEMRUSH, follow these steps:
- Log in to your SEMRUSH account.
- Navigate to the Social Media Poster.
- Click "Create New Post."
- Enter the details of your post, including the text and URL.
- Be sure to hit UTM and enter your campaign name.
- Select the image to the right if you used a linked website with images, and the images will automatically be added. Or upload your image.
- Schedule your post for the desired date and time.
- Review all your posts on the right to ensure they all look correct.
- Click "Publish."
Why should you set the UTM code on your social media posts?
UTM codes should be a key component of your marketing toolkit if you're sending any traffic to your web properties from your social media accounts.
UTM tags provide three benefits:
- It helps you track where your website's traffic is coming from.
- It helps you measure the performance of your website content.
- And they help you determine how effective your marketing campaigns are.
What is the best way to write a social media message to get them to click on the blog?
If you want to get people to click on your blog, you should write social media messages that are compelling and relevant to your audience. It would help if you also used analytics to track the performance of your posts to determine which types of content are most popular with your audience.
Six tips for creating highly converting social media
Share links to your blog posts on social media.
- Post images and videos that are relevant to your audience.
- Use hashtags to increase the reach of your posts.
- Write compelling social media messages that encourage people to click on your blog posts.
- Schedule your posts in advance using a social media automation tool like SEMRUSH.
- Use analytics to track the performance of your posts and determine which types of content are most popular with your audience.
- Use the video for social media because it is easier to consume, memorable, engaging, drives more traffic and produces more conversion than any other format. There are some restrictions to keep in mind when using the video tool. Your file must be in MP4 or MOV format and it can't be more than 100 megabytes. The aspect ratios that the tool supports go from 9x16 (for horizontal video)to 16x9 (for vertical video). Make sure you start your video with a good image as that is the image that will be displayed on your post. You can post video to Facebook and LinkedIn. Uploading video is easy just click the left tile and then find the video to upload. Also remember to always record videos at 1080P (1920 X 1080) to provide the best video quality.
Remember video is HOT, so remember Semrush you can post videos for the following social Media formats:
- Google My Business
TIP: To make it easy to publish video we put all of our videos in a Google Drive Called "MKT - Content" and save it in the category folder and then save the video with the same name as the blog.
The marketing world is constantly changing, and it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends to reach your target audience. Social media automation helps reduce the time spent on marketing tasks by automating social posts. With this in mind, we hope that our blog post "How To Automate Social Media Posts: Best Practices for My Employees' has been helpful for you! If you have any questions or comments about how to automate social media posts, just let us know!