The goal was to reduce onboarding times from months to days to optimize the Client Experience and improve NPS as well as generate additional monthly sales.
Specific Objectives include
1) Improving client onboarding from Months to Days
2) Improved Partner Service Team Morale by Optimized Client Experience
3) Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS), Improve monthly sales
4) Automate Contract Terms Enforcement (eg. Only states IN, KY)
5) Create mapping automation to enhance Developer Morale by providing easy/automated data extraction 6) Enable SELF-SERVICE Functionality, allowing Partner Service Team and Clients to fix small problems like missing values in our portal.
In March 2005, HSA Bank officially became a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, a subsidiary of Webster Financial Corporation.
HSA Bank is a health savings account (HSA) administrator in the United States. Based in Milwaukee and Sheboygan, Wisconsin, the company focuses on the administration, service, and support of health accounts including Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Arrangements. It serves more than 2 million members with over 5 billion dollars in total assets. Since the creation of health savings accounts, HSA Bank has continued to expand its HSA offering. The company currently provides its customers with multiple enrollment options, including customized online enrollment sites.
HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, a subsidiary of Webster Financial Corporation.
The HSA/Autymate initiative included the following challenges:
1) Facilitate DYI Employer/Employee Onboarding to reduce the assimilation process from Months to Days, thereby improving Partner Service Team Morale.
2) Optimize the Client Experience to improved Net Promoter Score (NPS) and generate additional monthly sales.
3) Automate Contract Term Enforcement to control and reduce exception corrections.
4) Create Mapping Automation to improved developer morale
5) Enable easy/automated data extraction legacy client systems
6) Facilitate SELF-SERVICE Functionality that allows Clients to fix small problems like missing values.
INSERT PROBLEM SLIDE https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Le0Lmq3s0P1u327k77HFPTN6rI4qNdwg/view?usp=sharing
INSERT SOLUTION SLIDE